Based in Melbourne, Australia
Release Date: February 2017
Development Starting Date:
Press / Business contact:
Putty Pals is a quirky and whimsical game where you and a buddy bounce, squish, slingshot and fling yourselves in order to solve platformer puzzles.
Your whimsical Putty Pals have been whisked away in a hectic tornado storm to dangerous worlds of fire and ice, they will need your help to work together and make it back home to Puttopia!
Putty Pals provides a true cooperative experience through its clever design that instigates communication between players to solve quirky puzzles.
Putty Pals has been developed with Unity for PC with gamepad support. Harmonious Games aim to expand Putty Pals to true couch co-op console territory in the future, particularly the Xbox One and Playstation 4!
In October 2015, Putty Pals was shown at PAX Australia, as part of the Swinburne University of Technology’s Games and Interactivity booth. Putty Pals was a big hit with the public, drawing particular praise from families with young children.
PAX Australia was a driving force behind our commitment to bringing Putty Pals to market. As of February 2016 the team has been working at The Arcade. We are surrounded by developers with countless years of experience and chat with them daily about how we can make the game the best it can be. It is a very open and collaborative workplace that we are incredibly grateful to be a part of!
- Pick-up-and-play with your gaming Pal in Local Co-op.
- Use any gamepad combo or gamepad + keyboard combo to check out our neat 2D physics.
- Putty Pals characters are bouncy and super squishy.
- Morph your Putty’s shape to trampoline your Pal to crazy heights!
- Reach out and grab your Pal and stretch the Putties to create ridiculously cool acrobatics.
- Adventure as a team through the lava world of Mount Puttuvius and slide through the ice world of Puttarctica to reach your Pals’ home of Puttopia.
- Time Trial mode!
- Putty Pals Trading Cards.
- Over 20 Steam Achievements to unlock.
About Harmonious Games
The idiosyncratic designers of Harmonious Games met in August of 2014 whilst in their second year of university where they developed their first unique 2D platformer. They continued to work together and were joined by two brilliant programmers in March of 2015. Since then they have focused solely on creating their new 2D platformer, Putty Pals. They are the perfect mix of serious workers and off-the-wall creatives. Currently, Harmonious Games is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Lead Level Designer
Artist / Assistant Level Designer
Sound Effects & Music Producer
Thien Thai Tu