Putty Pals is a colorful, feel-good adventure of squishy teamwork to share with a friend!
“Putty Pals is an entertaining and well thought out puzzle platformer that is a perfect fit for the Nintendo Switch.”
“What Putty Pals offers that few others do is the sort of couch co-op experience that can have you in fits of giggles one minute and punching the air with satisfaction the next.”
“Putty Pals is good old-fashioned fun.”
Bounce, squish, trampoline and fling your Putty Pals to solve quirky colour based puzzles. Pick up your controllers or play on the keyboard with a friend in a whimsical local co-op experience!
Putty Pals isn’t just a single-player game that two people can play together. It’s been designed from the ground up to be a cooperative two-player experience.
- Color-based puzzles mean both players have important jobs to do
- Flatten yourself into a trampoline to bounce your friend to new heights
- Communication is key: you won’t get anywhere if you don’t talk to each other
- Use any combination of game controllers and keyboard to play together
You know what Putty Pals isn’t? BROWN! Play as colorful characters in a colorful world and enjoy a fun, feel-good experience that will leave you smiling.
- Featuring cute characters with adorable animations
- Hilarious character voices that will make you giggle
- Explore locations from explosive Mt Puttuvius to frozen Puttarctica
Share hours of fun with your co-op buddy as you bounce your way through a bonanza of challenges and collectibles.
- 28 full-sized levels, plus 25 bonus unlockable mini-levels for extra challenge
- Cunningly hidden secrets and taxing time trials will keep you coming back for more
- Collectors rejoice! Steam trading cards and over 20 achievements to discover
“The cooperative gameplay and adorable world go beautifully together to form an adventure that'll make you smile from start to finish”
“Putty Pals is challenging little platformer that uses its charm to draw you in and it’s gentle difficulty curve to keep you invested”
“Putty Pals delivers a full feast of progressively challenging co-op platforming married with clever ideas.”